The fiber content of fruits and vegetables serves as the best colon cleansing agent needed by our body to stay healthy. Fruits and veggies are rich in nutrients. The fibrous materials found in fruits and veggies are necessary in removing fatty deposit in our digestive tract.
For weight watchers, the high fiber diet is ideal for losing weight. It also helps control the blood sugar levels of persons with diabetes. So start you day with fruits and vegetables!
We haven’t received our 13th month pay yet. But for those who did, maybe you can pick a good tip or two from this post before you spend your hard earned money.
- You may have allotted a portion of your bonus in buying Christmas gifts and other expenses for the holidays, but try to save an amount for your future needs.
- If you don’t have other sources to pay your debt this year, you can use a percentage of your bonus to pay them off. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a brand new year debt-free?
- If you have been thinking about establishing a small business of your own, you can start with a minimal capital using your bonus.
- You can put your money in the bank if you don’t want to spend it on anything.
- And if you are generous enough or you have more than enough to share, you can share your blessings to those who need financial help the most. Be a happy giver.
Be thankful of what you have. Spend and save your money wisely.
Image credit: Nongpimmy – FreeDigitalPhotos.net