So…here we go!
1. While the cat’s away the mouse will play (too bad we don’t have a cat right now).
2. I’m watching a movie now and the male lead star looks fabuloso!
3. Children are a great source of joy and (headache sometimes lol).
4. I’m always tired when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.
5. This may seem odd, but I freak out at the site of squirming earthworm and yes, snake!
6. Someone to do my online and offline tasks and that seems like a fine idea to me!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finish half of my translation job, tomorrow my plans include translate, translate, translate and Sunday, I want to translate more as I have a deadline to meet! 😀
Kuha ito noong 2003 sa isang theme park sa Quezon City. Ito ang Dragon Ride. Mukha siyang simpleng ride pero sa oras na umandar ng mabilis tiyak na mapapahiyaw ka dahil sa lula. Miss ko na ang sumakay dito pero alangan na ata, hayaan ko na lang sa mga bata. 😀
Lahok ko para sa Litratong Pinoy
I thought smoking is prohibited in government buildings, grounds and premises. But why do some people have difficulty in following rules like those working in certain government office. Hubby saw smoking gents right outside the premises where he claimed his driver’s license. Smoking is likewise banned in hospitals, health centers, schools, universities and colleges. But why there are still smokers puffing cigarettes in these areas? One good example is the public school near our area. Students would sneak out during break time to buy cigarette sticks.
Even if you are not smoking, you can be affected by secondhand smoke. Where do you get secondhand smoke? The smoke that comes from the tip of a burning cigarette, pipe or cigars (of various cigar sizes), and when a smoker exhales. You’re like inhaling the same amount of chemicals from the burnt cigarette.