Ahhhh…so stuffed with turkey I almost forgot! Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.
So…here we go!
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: If we celebrate Thanksgiving we would have turkey, salad and soup for dinner.
2. Sleepy head sacked out on the couch.
3. This is life.
4. Colorful ornaments to decorate our imaginary Christmas tree.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it’s Friday.
6. Facebook users perfect the art of status update.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to start my laundry, tomorrow my plans include finish my laundry and my online tasks at night and Sunday, I want to look for some weight loss information because I overeat and I feel bloated! lol
Sisidlan (holder) ang tema ngayong Linggo sa Litratong Pinoy. Naiisip ko ang MV Doulos bilang isang napakalaking sisidlan ng mga aklat na naglalakbay kasama ng daan-daang mga boluntaryo saan mang panig ng mundo.
Kinunan ito habang nakadaong sa Port Area, Manila noon nakaraang taon. Isa ang pamilya ko sa mga namasyal at namili ng ilang pirasong libro sa “floating library“.
more about MV Doulos…
Music is an integral part of our household. We are no family of singers, but yes we do love music. My husband doesn’t play any instruments but he loves to hear famed artists who strum guitar so well. I love to hear contemporary music, from ballad to rhythm and blues. My kids’ interest in music is just amazing. Imagine they listen intently to songs that were popular when I was a kid. My husband overheard the kids having an argument about the title of the song being played on the radio. As far as hubby’s recollection, the song that was being argued about has become very popular in the 70’s, the era when both mommy and daddy were still playing “taguan-pung” (hide and seek). Hubby can’t help but smile as he hears the conversation.
I wish most of the old songs become available on ipods so the kids of today’s generation will have easy access to the beautiful sounds of yesteryear.