1. I wish for a Notebook.
2. And a new DSLR camera…that’s what I’m thinking.
3. Please bring home the bonus hun. 😀
4. I saw Marce Niks answer here and I would like to say, yes, I agree with her when she says earning money from blogging is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes is to have another peaceful and fruitful year ahead.
6. For all the blessings I received this year including assistance from my online friends and I just wanted to say thank you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to buy gift for tomorrow’s event, tomorrow my plans include attend Christmas party and Sunday, I want to finish all my online tasks!
Related Posts via Categories
Ahhhh…so stuffed with turkey I almost forgot! Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.
So…here we go!
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: If we celebrate Thanksgiving we would have turkey, salad and soup for dinner.
2. Sleepy head sacked out on the couch.
3. This is life.
4. Colorful ornaments to decorate our imaginary Christmas tree.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it’s Friday.
6. Facebook users perfect the art of status update.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to start my laundry, tomorrow my plans include finish my laundry and my online tasks at night and Sunday, I want to look for some weight loss information because I overeat and I feel bloated! lol
aw. marce thanks for dropping by my blog!
ambait ni santa tinupad na wish ko 😀 hihihhih
gudlak sa pagtapos ng mga oppps this weekend ha. target ko rin yan hihihih