1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? I wish I were physically. But mentally, I think I’m more mature now.
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? It’s the unconditional love for my family.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? I bought lotto tickets for my husband worth P40 or less than $1 two weeks ago.
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? When I’m sleepy I can sleep anywhere even on a lined up chair.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you’ve ever made on someone. I was in a workshop and thought one of the girls was like a fresh graduate from college because she looks so young and probably lacks the experience to cover an assignment. But when she began expressing her idea on a certain topic in front of our group it’s like we were listening to an expert. She’s talks like a pro and with confidence.
6. Do you have a memorable “ripped clothing” moment in your life? No? How about in someone else’s? I have nothing to share. 😉
7. What’s changed on your blog since its inception? …a redo? …a change of pace? …or is it about the same? I’m maintaining four blogs now.
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? Save enough of your bonuses.
9. Okay, let’s have it! What’s the craziest, most impulsive thing you’ve ever done?ï»¿ Falling in love with the wrong person at the wrong time.