Saturday 9: Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong
1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong? My kids? 😀
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you. My son.
3. What is something you really want right now? Sleep.
4. What are you doing this weekend? Finish chores, complete blog assignments, cook a decent meal.
5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why? Nope.
6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot? None.
7. What’s one thing you wish you could do but can’t? Sleep early.
8. What’s one trait you hate in a person? I dislike people who are plastic.
9. What’s one thing you like to do alone? Blogging because itâ€™s difficult to write when you hear bickering kids nearby.
Good for you to have blog assignments. It’s been awhile since i’ve some. hope you’ll have a good weekend!
I am your newest follower 🙂
Have a great day!
I can relate to dealing with the kids.
Have a great Saturday!
i say, we both have #4 tasks to accomplish this weekend.. happy weekend!