- Plan your trip and identify your primary and alternate routes.
- Prepare your vehicles and inspect B.L.O.W.B.A.G.A.R. or brake/lights/oil/water/battery/air/gas/accessories/registration.
- Bring your ID cards.
- When traveling, lock vehicle doors and use seatbelts.
- Communicate regularly your status and location to person/s you trust.
- Check all doors, locks, bolts and window grills.
- Use perimeter security lighting, make sure you do not use incandescent bulbs to avoid fire incident.
- Unplug all appliances.
- Use electronic security alarm system if possible.
- Alert your neighborhood watch group to monitor your house while away on a trip.
- Secure your valuables, avoid displaying them in public.
- Keep your bags/purse/cellphones close to your body.
- Prepare loose change/coins, keep your money in two or three pockets.
- Walk away from the curbside and opposite the direction of motor traffic.
Do not fall prey to criminals.Â Report a crime
to PDir Alan Purisima at NCRPO SMS Center cellphone nos. 0999.901.8181 at 0915.888.8181.
it’s very difficult to travel this Holy Week, that’s why we will go home in the province after Holy Week 😀
by the way, do you mind checking out on Happy Birthday To My Most Beautiful Sister?