- Plan your trip and identify your primary and alternate routes.
- Prepare your vehicles and inspect B.L.O.W.B.A.G.A.R. or brake/lights/oil/water/battery/air/gas/accessories/registration.
- Bring your ID cards.
- When traveling, lock vehicle doors and use seatbelts.
- Communicate regularly your status and location to person/s you trust.
- Check all doors, locks, bolts and window grills.
- Use perimeter security lighting, make sure you do not use incandescent bulbs to avoid fire incident.
- Unplug all appliances.
- Use electronic security alarm system if possible.
- Alert your neighborhood watch group to monitor your house while away on a trip.
- Secure your valuables, avoid displaying them in public.
- Keep your bags/purse/cellphones close to your body.
- Prepare loose change/coins, keep your money in two or three pockets.
- Walk away from the curbside and opposite the direction of motor traffic.
Do not fall prey to criminals. Report a crime
to PDir Alan Purisima at NCRPO SMS Center cellphone nos. 0999.901.8181 at 0915.888.8181.