1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back? I got back from an out-of-town coverage.
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with? my friends online. I don’t go out as much.
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you? When my kids talk back (but say sorry later).
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see? pile of laundry!
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9? looking forward to take a nap every afternoon!
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it. None yet. We’ve been planning for so long.
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them. My cousin Cecil. She’s the only female cousin that I have on my mother’s side of the family. She is being treated for breast cancer.
8. Do you have any special plans for next week? Hmm. nothing special in particular. Wait, I might treat the kids to the mall once I get my eon card!
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why? I consider myself old when I can no longer see the words I’m typing here. 😀
Just stopping in from Saturday 9, have a good weekend.
@Cari, thanks! Have a great week ahead! 🙂
sorry to hear about your cousin.
Musta na MOmmy Yam? It’s been awhile.
@Bams, thanks sis. Oks lang naman. How are you na din? 🙂