1. Does anything about Halloween “spook” you? No
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween? None that I remember.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween? Watch horror movies.
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why? Passing away of a loved one.
5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you’ll ever top it? When I got married and gave birth to my kids.
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with? A dog.
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)? I don’t think I’d ever done something perfect because nobody’s perfect. Do I make sense here?
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares? None at the moment.
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why? I wish there was a Dad to look after us so my mother will just have to stay home to take care of me and my sister.