1. Turkey is a big chicken.
2. I smell chicken pie.
3. On and on and on we go around in circles.
4. The last time I saw my old blouse, I was like 30 pounds lighter.
5. Can you believe I’m over 160 pounds today?
6. I need a miracle to get back to my ideal weight again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finish the laundry, tomorrow my plans include doing more household chores and Sunday, I want to rest!
Ahhhh…so stuffed with turkey I almost forgot! Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.
So…here we go!
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: If we celebrate Thanksgiving we would have turkey, salad and soup for dinner.
2. Sleepy head sacked out on the couch.
3. This is life.
4. Colorful ornaments to decorate our imaginary Christmas tree.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it’s Friday.
6. Facebook users perfect the art of status update.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to start my laundry, tomorrow my plans include finish my laundry and my online tasks at night and Sunday, I want to look for some weight loss information because I overeat and I feel bloated! lol
So…here we go!
1. Why does certain government office suck.
2. I want to see the world.
3. Thank you for loving me.
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because I get to receive something from relatives and friends. hihi
5. I am SO sleepy right now.
6. “A person will be just about as happy as they make up our minds to be.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watch HP, tomorrow my plans include hanging and folding clothes and Sunday, I want to rest!