Saturday 9: Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong
1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong? My kids? 😀
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you. My son.
3. What is something you really want right now? Sleep.
4. What are you doing this weekend? Finish chores, complete blog assignments, cook a decent meal.
5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why? Nope.
6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot? None.
7. What’s one thing you wish you could do but can’t? Sleep early.
8. What’s one trait you hate in a person? I dislike people who are plastic.
9. What’s one thing you like to do alone? Blogging because it’s difficult to write when you hear bickering kids nearby.
Saturday 9: Welcome Back
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back? I got back from an out-of-town coverage.
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with? my friends online. I don’t go out as much.
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you? When my kids talk back (but say sorry later).
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see? pile of laundry!
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9? looking forward to take a nap every afternoon!
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it. None yet. We’ve been planning for so long.
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them. My cousin Cecil. She’s the only female cousin that I have on my mother’s side of the family. She is being treated for breast cancer.
8. Do you have any special plans for next week? Hmm. nothing special in particular. Wait, I might treat the kids to the mall once I get my eon card!
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why? I consider myself old when I can no longer see the words I’m typing here. 😀