My daughter said nine of her classmates including herself will not be allowed to take their second periodical exam tomorrow (Oct. 19). The reason, we haven’t paid the monthly tuition on time. I have set aside the payment before my husband left for Gensan for his mother’s funeral two weeks ago, but for some reason I forgot about it and only reminded by my daughter this afternoon.
Why are school officials so strict about payment deadlines? This is not the first time we were late in paying on time and the kids are still allowed to take the test. I wonder what might have caused the change in school policy.
I set aside my research on the most effective diet pills 10K for a while to call the school registrar. I inform the school personnel that we will be paying the tuition first thing in the morning. The lady registrar said they will just inform the class adviser to allow my kids to take the test tomorrow.
I wonder where those days have gone. Sometimes I miss seeing little kids running inside the house. My kids used to be dependent on me in everything they do from feeding to observing personal hygiene to tying their shoelace. Mommy is everything to them.
But now that they are grown up, I have to accept the fact that they can decide on simple things without mommy’s help. They no longer request to be taken to theme parks and enjoy power wheels and similar rides. Their interests now revolve around computers, books and DVD movies.
I miss their younger years, but I love this stage because hubby and I can talk and deal with them as mature individuals. We also encourage them to provide their input in family discussions.
Saturday 9: Tell Her No
1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no? A while ago. My son insisted on using the desktop and I said no.
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital? Last February for my blood test.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? The club would foster the interests of stay-at-home and work-at-home mommies and I would simply name it SAHM/WAHM without borders.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No.
5. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Height and eyes.
6. What really turns you on? Good conversation.
7. What was your biggest mistake? Did the stupid thing for love.
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself. Sensitive and foolish. 😀
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? None.