Saturday 9: Spooky
1. Does anything about Halloween “spook” you? No
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween? None that I remember.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween? Watch horror movies.
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why? Passing away of a loved one.
5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you’ll ever top it? When I got married and gave birth to my kids.
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with? A dog.
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)? I don’t think I’d ever done something perfect because nobody’s perfect. Do I make sense here?
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares? None at the moment.
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why? I wish there was a Dad to look after us so my mother will just have to stay home to take care of me and my sister.
Saturday 9: Tell Her No
1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no? A while ago. My son insisted on using the desktop and I said no.
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital? Last February for my blood test.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? The club would foster the interests of stay-at-home and work-at-home mommies and I would simply name it SAHM/WAHM without borders.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No.
5. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Height and eyes.
6. What really turns you on? Good conversation.
7. What was your biggest mistake? Did the stupid thing for love.
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself. Sensitive and foolish. 😀
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? None.
Saturday 9: Welcome Back
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back? I got back from an out-of-town coverage.
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with? my friends online. I don’t go out as much.
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you? When my kids talk back (but say sorry later).
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see? pile of laundry!
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9? looking forward to take a nap every afternoon!
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it. None yet. We’ve been planning for so long.
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them. My cousin Cecil. She’s the only female cousin that I have on my mother’s side of the family. She is being treated for breast cancer.
8. Do you have any special plans for next week? Hmm. nothing special in particular. Wait, I might treat the kids to the mall once I get my eon card!
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why? I consider myself old when I can no longer see the words I’m typing here. 😀