Saturday 9: Spooky
1. Does anything about Halloween â€œspookâ€ you? No
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween? None that I remember.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween? Watch horror movies.
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why? Passing away of a loved one.
5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you’ll ever top it? When I got married and gave birth to my kids.
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with? A dog.
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)? I don’t think I’d ever done something perfect because nobody’s perfect. Do I make sense here?
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares? None at the moment.
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why? I wish there was a Dad to look after us so my mother will just have to stay home to take care of me and my sister.
Saturday 9: Tell Her No
1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no? A while ago. My son insisted on using the desktop and I said no.
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital? Last February for my blood test.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? The club would foster the interests of stay-at-home and work-at-home mommies and I would simply name it SAHM/WAHM without borders.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No.
5. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Height and eyes.
6. What really turns you on? Good conversation.
7. What was your biggest mistake? Did the stupid thing for love.
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself. Sensitive and foolish. 😀
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? None.
Saturday 9: Half the Man I Used to Be
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? I wish I were physically. But mentally, I think I’m more mature now.
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? It’s the unconditional love for my family.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? I bought lotto tickets for my husband worth P40 or less than $1 two weeks ago.
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? When I’m sleepy I can sleep anywhere even on a lined up chair.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you’ve ever made on someone. I was in a workshop and thought one of the girls was like a fresh graduate from college because she looks so young and probably lacks the experience to cover an assignment. But when she began expressing her idea on a certain topic in front of our group it’s like we were listening to an expert. She’s talks like a pro and with confidence.
6. Do you have a memorable “ripped clothing” moment in your life? No? How about in someone else’s? I have nothing to share. 😉
7. What’s changed on your blog since its inception? …a redo? …a change of pace? …or is it about the same? I’m maintaining four blogs now.
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? Save enough of your bonuses.
9. Okay, let’s have it! What’s the craziest, most impulsive thing you’ve ever done?ï»¿ Falling in love with the wrong person at the wrong time.