We haven’t received our 13th month pay yet. But for those who did, maybe you can pick a good tip or two from this post before you spend your hard earned money.
- You may have allotted a portion of your bonus in buying Christmas gifts and other expenses for the holidays, but try to save an amount for your future needs.
- If you don’t have other sources to pay your debt this year, you can use a percentage of your bonus to pay them off. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a brand new year debt-free?
- If you have been thinking about establishing a small business of your own, you can start with a minimal capital using your bonus.
- You can put your money in the bank if you don’t want to spend it on anything.
- And if you are generous enough or you have more than enough to share, you can share your blessings to those who need financial help the most. Be a happy giver.
Be thankful of what you have. Spend and save your money wisely.
Image credit: Nongpimmy – FreeDigitalPhotos.net