Iâ€™m not a beauty specialist but I’m sharing you these useful tips to guide you in choosing the right face moisturizer for your skin type.
- Know your skin type. You need to moisturize often if you have dry skin. The gentler type of moisturizer suits the sensitive skin.
- Always read the label. The label will tell you if the product is made for your skin type.
- You donâ€™t have to go for the pricey brand unless you can afford them (no pun intended).
- Be able to know the expiration date as moisturizer loses its efficiency once opened. Keep them in a cool dry place.
- Choose the SPF Factor 15 or higher to protect your skin.
- And before you dab on that moisturizer be sure you have clean hands. The application starts under the eyes and downward motion on the face. Avoid the delicate skin of the eye area.
- Lastly, it is recommended to apply moisturizer before you go to bed and before you put on your favorite make up.
I hope these tips will help you.