Precision is the “quality of being exact and accurate.” Beacon Resources understands the importance of precision in the accounting and finance industry; therefore, they model that precision in their own business practices. Beacon prides itself on a screening process that focuses on quality over quantity.
Whereas some companies inundate employers with resume after resume, the industry experts at Beacon employ an in-depth screening process. This process ensures that client-companies only receive the resumes of the most qualified applicants for the position in question, controller job postings, for example. Jobseekers undergo six precise steps after submitting their resumes to Beacon:
- Initial Review and Interview: All resumes are reviewed by recruitment and placement specialists who decide if applicants are a good match for any available positions. Positive matches are placed in Beacon’s talent database and contacted to set up an interview.
- Career Planning and Goal Setting: At the initial interview, recruiters help applicants define their career goals and develop a plan to achieve those goals.
- Reference and Background Checks: After the interview, recruiters initiate a background check and contact references to verify information provided by the applicants.
- Candidate Matching and Profiling: After passing the background and reference checks, applicants are matched with current job openings using their candidate profile in the talent database.
- Pre-screening and interviews: Once candidates are matched with clients, Beacon Resources specialists conduct a pre-screening interview. These specialists work closely with account managers from hiring companies to ensure candidate’s career methods, skills and working style are a good match for the potential employer.
- Client introduction, Selection and Placement: Candidates who make it through the pre-screening process are introduced to the client-company where they undergo that company’s hiring process.