Have you decided whom you will vote this coming May elections? Have you tried to research about your bet or at least study their background provided on the Internet or shown by different TV networks? Take a few minutes to look at these criteria and see if any matches your candidate.
By the way, the list is part of the Voters’ Guidelines issued by the Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption to its members nationwide for the May 2007 election.
I hope you will consider the following criteria when selecting your candidate for the May 2016 Elections.
- No record complaint of heinous crime cases such as drug trafficking, kidnapping and rubout, massacre and murder and even Plunder;
- No record of human rights violations;
- No record/complaint or information of serious manhandling due to drunkenness;
- Not invoked in syndicated corruption either in public or private practice;
- Not owning businesses/financial assets or properties abroad acquired from possibly laundered money;
- No record of abuse against women’s rights
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net